Lets face it, babies and toddlers, kids in general can be fussy eaters.
As a new mom, I strive to provide my daughter with the best options when it comes to her meals. We have tried several name brand baby foods but now that she is eleven months old she is not interested in eating “baby” food.
I typically cook dinner every night and 90% of the time she has some of what I cooked, but she can’t always eat what I make for dinner. Not just yet anyway. So, I’m glad that I found Kidfresh all natural meals. That way, on days when Gabriella isn’t going to eat what mom and dad are eating, I can open my freezer, and choose a healthy option for her to eat.
I found Kidfresh meals at my local Shaw’s supermarket on the frozen aisle. Shaw’s had three options for me at this store: Totally Twisted Pasta + Meatballs, Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese, and Muy Cheesy Quesadillas. Kidfresh makes six meals in total the other three being: Rainbow Rice + Chicken, Easy Cheesy Ravioli, and Spaghetti Loops Bolognese.
The first night Gabriella ate Kidfresh Totally Twisted Pasta + Meatballs. These are two of her favorite foods, meat and pasta! Being that she is only 11 months, she ate half of the meal for dinner and the second half for lunch the next day. I also tasted it and if I were in a pinch as to what to eat for dinner myself I wouldn’t hesitate to cook a Kidfresh meal. I followed the directions for heating the meal in my microwave and then let it cool for a minute. I know some of you might think FROZEN DINNER!!?? Freezing is actually one of the best ways to preserve nutrients and flavors while extending shelf life. Kidfresh meals are frozen immediately after being cooked, so that they keep all the good stuff for a long time.
- 100% Natural: not a single drop of anything artificial
- Full of Hidden Veggies: up to one half cup of veggies pureed and snuck in every meal
- Yummy kid favorite recipes: tested and approved by children
- Nutritionally advanced: incorporates latest findings and nutrient-deficiency-assessments from the USDA & CDC. Moderate sodium and fat, about 300 calories, vegetables, vitamin A, fiber & more.
- 100% safe for children: BPA-free and phthalate-free containers.
- Good for the environment: recyclable containers, recycled cardboard, carbon-neutral printing.
- Good for the community: Kidfresh is partners with Save the Children, a leading charitable organization centered on children.