Now through December 15th, each new fan “LIKE” on the Kidfresh food Facebook page will donate 30 healthy, all-natural, vegetable-rich kids meals to City Harvest.
City Harvest is a New-York based food rescue organization that has been providing food to hungry, men, women, and children for more than 25 years. Every week City Harvest provides over 300,000 meals to hungry New Yorkers. To learn more, visit City Harvest.
- 100% Natural: not a single drop of anything artificial
- Full of Hidden Veggies: up to one half cup of veggies pureed and snuck in every meal
- Yummy kid favorite recipes: tested and approved by children
- Nutritionally advanced: incorporates latest findings and nutrient-deficiency-assessments from the USDA & CDC. Moderate sodium and fat, about 300 calories, vegetables, vitamin A, fiber & more.
- 100% safe for children: BPA-free and phthalate-free containers.
- Good for the environment: recyclable containers, recycled cardboard, carbon-neutral printing.
Again, all you have to do is “LIKE” Kidfresh Foods on Facebook to donate meals!