I just couldn’t resist posting some more Baby Etiquette! It seemed to be a hit last week so I thought I would humor you all again. And don’t forget to add anything you may have experienced with this topic. Enjoy!
- Do NOT play with expensive toys that are purchased for you. ONLY play with boxes, tupperware, or any household goods that are NOT toys. Also, see #7.
- Continually play LOUD toys over and over.
- Throw toys as far as possible with the intention to hit any people or animals in your path. This also includes small electronics such as iPods, iPhones, cell phones, etc.
- Take your clean and folded baby clothes out of the dresser and throw them all over your room.
- Make like you are going to share a toy and then don’t.
- Put toys under large kitchen appliances such as the refrigerator forcing a parent to do some MacGyver-like technique to retrieve it.
- Dog toys are far better than baby toys. It is essential that you put these in your mouth after the dog has done the same.
- Books and magazines – Do not treat these with respect. Break all the spines on baby board books, chew them, and fold them backwards and inside out ensuring that they will never look the same. If you should be lucky enough to get your baby paws on an adult book, ripe the protective cover off and tear the pages up.