I thought it would be fun to write a post on baby etiquette. You know, similar to the Emily Post books, but not really. 🙂
DH and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast this morning and he mentioned writing a book on baby etiquette (jokingly) and of course I thought BLOG POST!
- Always have the dog lick your food before you eat it.
- To ask for more food, point and shout loudly at food items.
- To alert your caretaker that you are finished eating start throwing food on the floor and wave your hands vigorously.
- Rock your highchair back and forth to move across the kitchen floor.
- Toss your sippy cup or bottle at animals and people as they pass through the kitchen.
- Always massage food bits into your hair.
- Always feed the dog. Very similar to sharing…for example, one piece of food for the dog and one for you.
- Make raspberries with your tongue with food in your mouth.
- Be certain to apply as much food as possible to your face and body so that you will require bathing after a meal.
- Lastly, always poop your pants during dinner.
Please feel free to share any baby etiquette that you have in your household!