I know we all might be sick at the sight off food right now since many of us ate and ate and ate over the past few days, BUT I really want to share this easy Cheese Ball recipe with you. Just in case you might be going to a holiday party in the upcoming week and need to bring an appetizer or need to bring a hostess gift.
I made this as an appetizer for our Christmas dinner yesterday, but I often make it for our annual Holiday Cocktail party and its always a hit! Super easy to make too!
Nutty Cheese Ball
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans (or any nuts of your choice/you can even omit the nuts)
- Place all ingredients, except pecans, in mixer bowl. Mix for about 1 minute or until well combined.
- On waxed paper, shape mixture into a ball. Roll ball in chopped pecans. Wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate until serving time. (I typically take this out of the refrigerator about a half hour before serving so that it is easy to spread.)
- Serve with assorted crackers and veggies.
Recipe: Kitchen Aid