- Loves books and being read to. G’s two favorite books at the moment are Moo Baa La La La, and My Very First Book of Colors.
- Still pointing at EVERYTHING and wanting to know the name of the object you are pointing to. (Exhausting)
- Waving bye bye every time a door shuts! (Precious)
- Practically running. Oh-Em-GEE!
- Mimics everyone’s sneeze by saying, “Ahhhh-Boo!”
- Shaking your head no. (Cute, but I’m not sure how I feel about this one)
- Learned to use this stacker!
- Take your socks off and then try to put them back on unsuccessfully.
- Try to brush your hair. Hehe!
- You know where your belly is because you pat it when we ask you to, you know eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and teeth.
Clothes: Wearing 18-24 months in both tops and bottoms. Upgraded your sleep sack to the early walker style. Had your foot measured and its a 4.5W! Chubby baby foot.
Sleep: Bedtime is anywhere between 6:30 p.m. and 7 and you sleep until 7-7:30 a.m. WOOT!
Nap(s): These have gotten interesting. I’m not sure if you want one nap a day or two. Some days you want a morning nap, some days its a mid-day nap, and other days its an afternoon nap. Today for instance you napped from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and was in bed sleeping by 6:30 p.m. I’m so confused.
Eating: You drink your whole milk from a bottle and will only drink water from the zippy cup. We need to work on this. You eat everything and anything and lots of it! Today you ate a bunch of Guacamole off your highchair tray for lunch. You even ate the lentil soup DaDa made for New Year’s day.
Teeth: Two bottom middle are totally in and two top middle are cutting through. Top teeth have been more difficult than the bottom. Buggers!