- Wednesday we went to a couple of stores to return some Christmas gifts, but other than that we were home for a good part of the day.
- Thursday you took an awesome morning nap and then it was off to the Pedi (with my dad in tow) to get your second half of the flu shot. This day you took the BIGGEST poop of your life. And, of course it leaked out of the diaper and I didn’t bring a change of clothes for you so I cleaned you up as best as I could and got home as fast as I could. Papa (my dad) was pretty shocked when he took you out of your carseat and felt a wetness on his hand. OOPSEY! Nonna (DH’s mom) came to visit for a bit that afternoon. You took ANOTHER awesome nap. Gram (my mom) came by around dinner time so Mama could shower and make a quick dinner.
- Friday we went to breakfast with your Godmother (my bestie). YUM! We ordered chocolate chip pancakes and ham and cheese omelet. Total overkill but good for leftovers! Then Gram (my mom) came by and we went shopping. On the way (15 minute drive) you fell asleep so we sat in the car and chatted in the parking lot of the shopping plaza. Once you woke up we went strolling around but didn’t really buy anything. Back home again where were ordered some take-out for dinner and called it a night.
- Saturday you took a nice long morning nap and then we went to lunch with Nonna and Gram at one of our local favorites. No afternoon nap, but Gram and Papa came over with dinner and hung out until you went to bed.
- Sunday we went grocery shopping in the morning and then you took a nice long mid-day nap. Gram came by and hung out with you while I finished all the laundry and cleaned the house getting ready for the week ahead. Gram took you to the playground so I could take a nice long, hot shower!
- We iChatted with Dada as much as we could during the day with the three hour time difference. You loved that.
I had a blast and wouldn’t change a thing. I hope you aren’t sick of me and I hope you had fun with just me…although you have been saying Dada for 5 days!