Are you ready for Valentine’s Day on Tuesday?
Check out all these cool gifts and ideas I pinned over on Pinterest!
- G must have some of Mama’s neat-freak gene. Every time this magnet is crooked and within reach on the fridge, she straightens it.
- Cats are no match for G. Because she smells like milk, she gains their trust. Now, she lures them in with her bottle and slaps them. Poor kitties.
- She likes fancy cars. We walk, run, and stumble around the backyard when it’s not too cold, but she’d rather toddle down the driveway, point to the stylish sedan across the street, and make like a motorboat with her lips. Which remind me G has a 5W foot so we had to order her these!
- She’s the tiny version of “I Dream of Genie.” When people say Hi (and when she would rather say Bye), she blinks and opens her eyes. If making people disappear were only that easy.
- When we tell her its nap time, she turns on her sleepy sheep.
- G had her 15-month vaccines this week. After her last shot, she was in her usual hysterics, but she had enough wherewithal to rip her silly Smurfs band-aid off, give it back to the doc, and scowl.