- We usually keep the bathroom door closed when G is on the move around the house. Sometimes though one of us will forget to close the door. Well, you can only imagine what kind of excitement that brings a fifteen month old. Today she got hold of the toilet paper roll. It was only a matter of time I guess. She unrolled that thing faster than I have ever seen, but it somehow seemed like slow motion, too. She was unrolling it and I was trying to get to her as fast as my legs would let me. Of course she though this was LOL hysterical! Which reminds me…we need toilet paper!
- Guess who can reach the buttons on the blu-ray player? I know I know, I’m short, but I can clearly reach. Well G can reach now and I’m not sure what we can do to change that. So we will watch the tray roll in and out waiting for a disk to be placed in it. Fun eh? Oooh and it lights up too! Fancy!
- DH taught her to blow kisses today and its just too freaking adorable. She puts her hands to her mouth and then makes a kiss sound. I adore it, and I just adore her! (Now I’m sounding like my mom).
- We have a weird closet door in our bedroom. Its like a regular door that someone cut in half and put two doorknobs on. I guess it is a good idea for someone in the world, but I’m all set. I prefer a one door type of operation. So, now that you know what kind of closet door we have you can only imagine little chubby toddler fingers prying the two halves apart to open it. And then you can imagine all of your shoes tossed around or clothes off their hangers! Well this Mama has a solution! I put the laundry basket in front of said closet now. Of course this makes it a bit of a challenge when you want to get dressed and you are in a bath towel.
- Today I was packing up clothes from G’s closet that don’t fit her anymore. I had put them all into a laundry basket to make it easier to take down to the basement and put into a Rubbermaid tote. I took a shower and DH was “watching” her while I did. Guess where all the neatly folded clothes were when I got out of the shower? They weren’t in the laundry basket…they were tossed all over my bedroom floor. And, there is this one blue onesie that she must have been searching for because she found it and was walking all around the house with it like she had won a contest.
Don’t forget to join me over at The Mommyhood Chronicles and link up your funny posts!