- 10 3/4 ounces of condensed cream of chicken soup (I use Pacific Organic found at my Whole Foods) Recipe calls for Campbells
- 1 container (8 ounces of sour cream)
- 1 cup your favorite salsa
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- guacamole (you can omit this, but I have an addiction)
- Stir the soup, sour cream, salsa, and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup salsa sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a 3 quart shallow baking dish. I used a 9×13 Pyrex. Pour the remaining salsa sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with tomato, onion, and guacamole.
|Sorry I don’t have any “after” shots from the oven, but we were starving!|
Please only link up the web address to your recipe not your blog’s homepage. Please visit at least 1 other recipe that is linked, preferably the one above yours. Grab my nifty button on the right side bar. Most important of all HAVE FUN and Mangia!