Show off what you got in your Birchbox this month! This box came at just in time for my trip!
This is what I got! What did you get?
- Deborah Lippman | The Stripper to Go
- Change Nail Polish in a flash with these sweetly-scented remover mitts.
- Miss Jessie’s Original | Quick Curls
- Tame tempermental curls with this anti-frizz cream; just run it through damp hair to beat back frizz.
- One Love Organics | Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm
- This all-natural two-in-one cleanser and moisturizer is completely free of fillers, which means it’s extra concentrated and extra effective.
- Peter Thomas Roth | Anti-Aging Cleaning Gel
- This brightening cleaner uses salicylic and glycol acids to detoxify and soften the look of fine lines.
- Stila | Smoky Eye Card
- Take the guesswork our of matching eye makeup with this mini-palette.
- Kusmi Tea | DETOX Tea
- Look good, feel great. This detoxifying blend of mate, green tea, and lemongrass is a delicious way to boost your wellness.
In case you’ve never heard of birchbox, the whole premise is that you pay $10/month and birchbox will send you 4-5 deluxe samples based on the beauty profile you fill out when you sign up.
If you’re interested in signing up for birchbox, click here.