Maybe you heard me talk about Kidfresh foods here or here before. Well, Kidfresh foods was started by a dad of two who noticed how challenging it was to find, convenient, healthy and affordable foods for his children. When most of the prepared foods available are loaded with fat, sugar, sodium and artificial everything that we can’t even pronounce if becomes frustrating for busy parents to find a simple solution. That is where Kidfresh foods come in. They hired a top chef and pediatric nutritionist and developed several frozen meals that are:
- 100% Natural: not a single drop of anything artificial.
- Full of Hidden Veggies: up to one half cup of veggies pureed and snuck into every meal.
- Yummy kid favorite recipes: tested and approved by children
- Nutritionally advanced: incorporate latest finding and nutrient-deficieny-assessments from the USDA & CDC. Moderate sodium and fat, about 300 calories, vegetable, vitamin A, fiber & more.
- 100% safe for children: BPA-free and phthalate-free containers.
- Good for the environment: recyclable containers, recycled cardboard, carbon-neutral printing.
- Good for the community: Kidfresh is partners with Save the Children, a leading charitable organization centered on children.
In case you have not tried Kidfresh foods, they have generously offered me to host another giveaway for my readers! One lucky reader will win (4) coupons for FREE Kidfresh meals of their choice and ten dollars in coupons! An estimated value of $30.00.
And don’t forget to check out Kidfresh Foods at your local Harris Teeter!