Today is the Great Cloth Diaper Change! You remember I switched to cloth a few months ago? I’ll never go back. Here are some reasons why we choose to switch at nearly 15 months.
Reusable cloth diapers have many benefits, including:
- Environmental: Cloth diapers reduce waste for families with children in diapers by more than 50%.
- Financial: Cloth diapers allow families to save more than $2000 per child.
- Health: Cloth diapers help parents reduce exposure of their babies’ skin and lungs to the chemicals in disposable diapers.
- Cute and comfortable: Parents love putting soft cloth diapers, available in a variety of styles and patterns, on their babies.
- Convenient: Once you’ve purchased your stash, no more weekly trips to the store to purchase more – simply put a load in the laundry!
Here are some of my posts about our switch to fluff: