Hi everyone and welcome to the weekend! We are due for some much needed rain here in New England. That also means I may be motivated to do some more packing. We have just TWENTY days left in this place to wrap everything up! What are you up to this weekend?
- This past Monday evening DH was getting ready to bathe G. I filled the tub while he stripped her down of her clothes and diaper in her bedroom then set her down on the floor. She walked over into the bathroom, she squatted in front of me, stared me down, and pee peed right there on the floor.
- We have two cats. One is your standard domestic short-hair and the other is a fluffy Himalayan. G LOVES these cats, and she is always walking behind them saying, “kitti-ka kitty-ka”. Well this week she turned up her love a notch and now tries to pick them up. She will walk up to the Himalayan, pick up her front paws and go in for a big old squeeze. It’s so adorable.
- G is obsessed with keys. She points at the keys we hang by the back door and screams, “KEYS! KEYS!” She also tries to open all the doors around here with her toy keys. She walks around like she is a prison guard or something.
- G has become a little hugger this week. She will walk up to us and grab hold of our legs and squeeze. She pats are arms, shoulders, backs, and bellies, too. Its super adorable.
- Now that G can open the fridge, she likes to bring me cans of soda and eggs! Yep! Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep the fridge closed to a toddler? I’m all ears.
Don’t forget to join me over at The Mommyhood Chronicles and link up your funny posts!