Hello there! Happy Saturday! Just 12 more days until our move to NY. I really can’t believe how fast the days are flying by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Sorry for the grainy pictures these are from my iPhone without flash and with Instagram filters.
- Molarzilla is on the loose. It’s not the drool and crankiness, but the guttural screeches and screams that make us run for help. Once she starts, she won’t stop unless we distract her with something nice. At least she’s starting to like cold fruit for those gums, now.
- She has learned to half grin at us. You know, curve up the right side of her lips, squint her right eye, and stick out her right cheek, as if to say, “I know you are trying to be funny, so I’ll try to show that I’m amused.”
- She crosses her arms now and struts around like one tough cookie tot.
- Despite all the tough girl acts, she’s affectionate enough to grab a stuffed polar bear or puppy, say, “Awww,” and do a hug-and-shake. She tries it with the real cats, too, but it goes … not so well.
- We got G a new chair, because we didn’t want her to screech and scream that she still couldn’t reach the couch on her own. She loves to use the chair as a bounce-machine, a step to higher and better things (T.V. remotes, the couch, the cat perch). Of course, right when we order the thing, she learns how to climb on the couch on her own.
Don’t forget to enter my AMAZING GIVEAWAY.
Melissa “The Mommyhood Chronicles” is away on vacation, but you can still read other funny laughs this week and link up.