I was excited to have the opportunity to review a new service called TeetheMe. TeetheMe is a monthly subscription service that includes four to five different products for children who range in age from birth to three years. You know this Mama loves her monthly subscriptions. I mean, who wouldn’t want to receive a box full of unknown goodies every month? Seriously, why didn’t I think of this? Oh yea, because I have a teething toddler right now and I am suffering from “zombie mom” syndrome.
When I received my April box I could smell it before I even picked it up off my front porch. The smell of fresh linens was perfumed throughout the box. If that was to the only selling point then I was sold! TeethMe is packaged in a adorable box of blue accompanied by their signature logo. Then I opened the box to find all of these goodies!
- Lula Clips – Hold the car seat buckles out of the way while you load your precious cargo. Its the extra set of hands you wish you had.
- Le Bibble – imagine never having to put the bottle down during feeding again! Le bible’s multi-functional baby bottle bib offers a chic solution to a messy problem.
- L’oved baby – uniquely soft and a celebrity favorite, L’oved baby clothes are custom-designed to tailor fir your little one. This ultra-soft reversible bib with old fashioned charm will comfortably grown with your darling drooler.
- Teething Bling – has created a unique line of jewelry that is safe for baby to handle, chew and tug-on but still fun and fashionable for mama. You know how I have a love for these.
- Greenleaf’s sachets – that lovely smell I mentioned before. These sachets have 101 uses and we can’t think of a better on than #68…the diaper pail.
- Sage Spoonfuls – provides all the tools you need to make healthy, delicious and affordable food for your baby. By spending just 1 hour every 2 weeks, you can have a freezer stocked with healthy and delicious baby food. I can try this service and take 25% off any purchase!
Now, the value of this April box is well over the low monthly subscription price of just $24. I mean the Teething Bling alone is $20. You can customize your subscription. Subscribe monthly for $24, six months subscription for $120 and receive 1 month free, or a one year subscription for $240 and receive 2 months free. And, shipping is always free!
TeetheMe also has great resources on their website including a blog called the The Daily Drool where you can enter to win products and read about what other moms are saying about all things baby. You can also read the Scoop & Scribble where subscribers review the products they receive in their TeetheMe box.
How great would it be to receive the hottest baby products delivered right to your door every month? This would make an amazing gift for a new mom or a mom to be. This would have been so awesome for us when G was first born. She was a winter baby, November 2010. We had tons of snow and I hardly got out of the house for the first several months. It would have been amazing to see this box on my doorstep.
I received the product mentioned above for free for the purposes of my review. All opinions are my own and I only recommend products I use personally and believe would be good for my readers.