I haven’t done one of these in a very loooooong time, but I figured it would be a good way to bullet some things I need to vent about in regards to our “new to us” place. I apologize in advance for the rant! aa
- It’s okay that the hot water heater was leaking when we moved in and had to turn off the water to the entire house. Who needs water right?
- It’s okay that the dishwasher hasn’t worked since we moved in and that our landlord said using JetDry would fix it.
- It’s okay that the Sears repair man told me last Monday that he would be here yesterday between one and five, but never came.
- It’s okay that Sears called yesterday at 1PM to confirm our dishwasher repair for today rather than yesterday.
- It’s okay that when I plugged in my $150 electric toothbrush to charge in the master bathroom the plug shorted out and so did my toothbrush. Nothing like brushing your teeth manually with an electric toothbrush.
- It’s okay that the landlord said the townhouse would be professionally cleaned…but it wasn’t.
- It’s okay that the first night we were here I went to bath G and the shower faucet wouldn’t turn off. Again, had to turn off the water main to the entire house.
- It’s okay that I want to sleep all weekend even though its Memorial Day weekend…but I won’t because we are GOING TO NEW JERSY!
What’s OK with you this week? Come link up and share!