Well, I wrote this earlier in the week because we are in the midst of unpacking all of our stuff. If you have been following along you know that we recently relocated from Rhode Island to New York. Luckily my mom and dad drove up on Friday to help unpack and keep G occupied. The more the merrier, right?
- We went to the pediatrician on Wednesday for G’s 18th month visit. Last time we went this happened. Luckily DH was along with us this time and there was no same occurrence. So, as soon as Dr. K came through the door G was waving at him and all smily. Well, then she had to get a cupel of shots … dun dun dun. Once that happened she was waving bye bye to him and yelling at him since he had done her so wrong. That’s my girl. Lets put those mood swings into full gear! Of course after that G and Dr. K made up and hugged it out.
- We went to Gramma and Poppa’s house to do a couple of loads of laundry the other day. You were playing with Poppa and you decided to stand on top of his feet. Next thing I know he is walking and you are standing on his feet “walking” with him holding on to his big hands. It was adorable. I’m sure you all remember doing something similar when you were young?
- When G drops something, me or DH drop something, or something falls her immediate answer all.the.time. is “Uh oh”! Sometimes she will even throw something down just to say, “Uh Oh”!
- Lately for some reason G has started screaming like a ban chi when someone comes to the door. Um, this is not how we greet our family and friends. A simple hi or a wave will do. Hopefully this won’t last too long and we are working on it.
- Lastly is a video I shot of her eating yogurt. She wants to do it herself now, so I am just going to let her have at it!
Come and join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!