- After 19 months of listening to Mama and Dada’s blah blah blahs, G has had enough. Yesterday, she put her fingers in her ears at dinner.
- G likes to count, but in her own way. “Two, two, two, two” or “Nine, nine, nine, nine.” Everything comes in twos or nines.
- Grandma got G a new baby doll, and G is fascinated…with biting the doll’s head and throwing it on the floor with authority. No other babies allowed.
- If Dada is caught red-handed with Goldfish or waffles or toast–basically anything that she would eat–she gets all in a tizzy. She’ll holler until he drops the food and steps away. Between their two appetites, we’re in for some trouble, and I don’t mean the $650 a week grocery bill.
- She’s got a baby palate. She grabs leaves from my basil plant, rips and crushes them, and takes in the aroma. Time to pitch a show to Food Network.