This has been a pretty fast week. Is it really Saturday again?! We are in Rhode Island for T.J.’s youngest brothers wedding which is TODAY! EEK! And, it has been so hot for the past few days I think everyone is feeling delirious!
- This happened. Maybe it will be funny one day?
- Yesterday G brought me a picture and told me it was Papa. It was an ad from his Men’s Health magazine with this young, tan, zero percent body fat, twelve pack abs fitness model. Grandma sure had a good laugh at that one. Grandma said if Papa looked like that then you would have lots of aunts and uncles! TMI Grandma! TMI!
- G has this new dance. She runs in place so her mouth giggles and waves her hands up in the air. Maybe she is channeling the running man? I have to catch this one on video!
- Yesterday while T.J. and I went and had our hair cut Papa and Grandma took G to the pet store to see all the animals! From what I hear she had the time of her life running up and down the aisles, checking out the kitties, birds and tons of fish! I just love how much she loves animals just like her Mama.
- While we stay with my parents G has a tendency to wake up before 6 AM and the first words out of her mouth are, “Papa”!! She really likes to make her presence know while she is staying here and knows that Grandma and Papa are going to spoil her.
|Loves her guacamole and burrito bowl from Chipotle.|
|A new water table at Granda and Papa’s house!|
Come and join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!