Are you excited for the holiday weekend? Even though the 4th is next Wednesday we are going to start our celebration tomorrow by heading down to NJ to visit with T.J.’s brother and family. Can’t wait to have the kids run loose in their amazing backyard. Swimming, bouncy house, and cocktails for the adults! Wahoo! Enjoy your weekend. What are you plans?
- G gets what she wants from Daddy. Friday, daddy was stuffing cloth diapers, but G wanted to read a book. D: “Not now, hun, I’m stuffing your ewwie diapers.” G: “Daaaaaa!” D: “I can’t, I’m stuffing diapers.” Silence. D: “Big A, little a, what begins with A?” Guess who won?
- Speaking of Eww, G says it whenever she sees a diaper. But she isn’t just imitating us. She mocks us constantly. Today, I said, “Oh no” when she through her cup on the floor. Her response? “Oh no!” with a big grin on her face. Later, I said “Aye aye aye” to express my exhaustion. Her response? You get the idea.
- Our neighbors have a garden toad statue on their front step. G thinks the toad stands there to welcome her home or to say goodbye. “Hi toa…buh ba toa.”
- G likes to hijack Daddy’s iPod, sit on her wheeled pink pony, and mess with his apps. No texting while trotting, though.
- G drives her Cozy Coupe on the backyard now, but always in reverse and always in a circle.