- G had her first slumber party last night, but with her twin boy cousins. She wasn’t expecting all the ruckus that follows J-man and Myles. Running around the corner, Myles bulldozed G. She picked herself up and patted him on the head.
- It’s hard for G to get a word in or to get her way when two bruising bros are running amok. But when the boys fell in love with her piano, she saw her chance to get on top of things, literally.
- Daddy got his first experience of daughter-level-jealousy. Primal scream = “Don’t hold the boys, don’t pat their heads, don’t change their diapers. They’re my babies, and you’re my Daddy.”
- My brother in law came to stay with us last night with his twin boys for an overnight play date. Julian, decided to go through our trash can and eat some Corn Flakes straight out of the trash! Ewww, he didn’t want to eat them in his chair, but rather out of the trash. He also prefers to eat food that has dropped on the floor rather than fresh out of the package or off his high chair tray. Gotta loves these boys!
- G loves to tell us what the animal sounds are…especially the piggy!
Come and join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!