Welcome to the weekend! We finally are getting break from all the rain and sweltering temperatures. It has been tough finding things to do with G during such nasty weather. What are some things you do with your little one when you can’t go outside? Have a wonderful weekend!
- While we were eating pasta the other night, G decided it would be a good time to comb her hair…with her saucy fork.
- G likes to tell me when she passes gas. But, its adorable. She either says “Ewww” while pointing to her behind or “Tutu.”
- Had an unfortunate event happen in the tub during bath time. G had eaten blueberries the other day. I’ll leave that one to your imagination.
- G’s new favorite toy is the camera on my iPhone. She asks for it and then takes a ton of pictures of herself.
- We were on FaceTime with G’s Nonna the other day. Nonna kept asking her where things were in her room. Rather than show her, G would put her hands up and shrug her shoulders. She also was trying to give Nonna a book through the screen as if to say, “Read me a story.”
Check out this great summer giveaway if you haven’t already entered.
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!