- Your new favorite book is Mr. Gumpy’s Outing.
- You can say SO many words. I think there are something like 100 now. I’ve lost count. Also, you are stringing them together to make simple sentences and express your thoughts.
- Temper Tantrums! This is new, and not too often, but often enough to know that we are headed for your second birthday. Must do more research on this.
- You are so obsessed with dogs and Elmo. So, its a toss up now between the two for your birthday or maybe I’ll just totally go in a different direction.
- You love to go in the pool!
- Every day, you tell us to get the mail from the mailman.
- You love nachos and cheese.
- Your favorite dvd is The Best of Elmo and you watch it every morning when you wake up.
- You are such a little helper. You help take the laundry out of the dryer and put it in the basket, you like to help push the vacuum, and you like to help put away the groceries.
- You love when your cousins visit. Its so nice to be close to them.
- You have been trying new things like jumping and standing on your head. The other day I think you almost did a somersault.
- You don’t mind having a couple of stuffed animals in your crib when you sleep. I though I would never see the day you shared your crib with another thing. Elmo and Eeyore are your favorites.
My Gal is 21 Months!
August 11, 2012 By 1 Comment
Clothes: You’re wearing 24 months & 2T in both tops and bottoms.
Sleep: Bedtime is around 6:30/7PM. Lately you have been getting up before 6. I’m not sure what it is, but hopefully it will pass.
Nap(s): Just one nap a day now. Noon on the dot. You sleep for one and a half to two hours.
Eating: You drink your whole milk from a bottle and will only drink water from the sippy cup. We need to work on this…STILL…starting tomorrow!
Teeth: 4 top teeth and 4 bottom teeth plus 2 top and 3 bottom molars.
Happy 21 month birthday sweet girl!