- Daddy needed a hair-cut so badly–I mean, until yesterday, he was looking like an extra for “That 70s Show”–that G made him wear one of her pink flower barrettes. Seriously, she would not leave him alone until he put one in his feathery Italian fro.
- G likes to gaze and stare. Sometimes, I’m glad, because it makes me think that she is focused. Other times, I cringe a little because she stares at people with the “Moretti scowl.” Like in the check-out line at the market. She was staring at the woman in front of us for so long that I thought the woman was going to start crying, “What?!!! What is wrong with me? Tell me!”
- G loves the mailman. She wants to see the mailman all the time. She wants to check the mailbox, get our mail, check out other people’s mailboxes (we live in a condo, so everyone’s mailbox is in the same place). She even thinks she can call up the mailman…with a piece of mail. She held an envelope to her ear and said, “Mailman, hallo,” in some weird British accent.
- We’re in RI now for a wedding, and we’re staying with my parents. Yesterday, Papa taught G to put letter blocks in her shirt. Now, she struts around, sticking out her chest-full of letters, all smiles and giggles. By the way, sometimes she laughs by rolling her tongue.
- Last week, G found out how fun it was to jump on the bed. Last night, she found out how much more fun it is to give Grandma “palpitations” while jumping on the bed.
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!