- While on one of our trips to the local playground, G wanted to walk back home. This isn’t a far walk, but for a toddler with short legs it probably seems like 100 miles. Anyway, I guess she spotted a goldfish cracker on the stroller seat. Who knows how long that thing has been floating around on there, but she ate it.
- G has been waking up around 5:30/6 for the past few mornings. Believe me it is not funny to me or T.J. Why when we have house guests does she sleep past 7? I can’t understand what wakes her up. I think she might be hungry because she gulps down 5 ounces of milk once she is up.
- G likes to get the placemats out of the buffet now and set the table. She only gets two placemats though, one for me and one for T.J. So cute!
- This past weekend my father-in-law was here and brought G a jack-in-the-box. I guess she likes it? When the bear pops out of the top, she makes a run for it, but then laughs hysterically out loud!
- G’s new favorite game is hide and seek. She hides in the pantry closet and when she wants to be found she opens the door and shouts, “BOO”!
Did you enter this giveaway yet?
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!