Sometimes I get stuck in a rut. A rut where I’m not eating healthy and my body is showing the proof. During the summer I joined a few fellow blogger ladies in a journey to a healthier lifestyle. It was called Project 10. 10 weeks to a healthier me. We posted weekly about our struggles and victories and encouraged one another to take care of ourselves.
Once those 10 weeks were over I stuck with it, but then noticed myself falling into some of the same pitfalls. I think as a stay-at-home mom it’s hard to eat healthy meals throughout the day, and I often find myself snacking rather than eating real food. I cook dinner every night, but it’s the other meals before dinner that seem to be a struggle for me. Being on the go all day shouldn’t mean I have to deprive myself of a healthy meal.
I was excited to learn about a company called Diet-to-Go. Diet To Go provides diet food delivery and healthy diet meal plans right to your front door. Delicious and fresh just-like-homemade meals. So perfect for this Mama who has a bad habit of skipping meals which is a big no no in living a healthy lifestyle. Do you have a habit like mine?
Diet-to-Go is a meal delivery company focused on making healthy eating both easy and affordable. Our goal is to change perceptions of what it means to eat healthy and help our customers achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life. We want to help people establish a common sense approach to healthy eating, an approach that can be sustained so that making smart food choices becomes a way of life.
I received my food in a cooler type of box that was packaged up nice and tight to keep the food cold inside. The food inside was not frozen and was surrounded by ice packs to keep it chilled. At that point I put the meals into the refrigerator because they are delivered fresh and will last in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze them and take them out as you need them. I did freeze a couple of dinners to keep for when TJ works late and I eat alone after G goes to bed. 🙂
The next morning I warmed up my first meal. It was blueberry stuffed pancakes with turkey sausage. So I heated it up in the microwave for the few minutes the package recommended. They even include the maple syrup! It smelled amazing and I actually ate it while standing in the kitchen because I didn’t want G to see what I was eating and have to share! Bad momma, but SO YUMMY! I could really get use to having freshly prepared meals made for me. It’s almost like having a personal chef! I know I know, its a diet-delivery meal, but a Mama can dream right? The pancakes kept me full and satisfied until lunchtime. This is a foolproof way to eat healthy and delicious meals AND loose weight! Want to try these pancakes? Use coupon code “25percentoff” and get 25% off any meal plan!
Here are some facts about Diet-to-Go:
- Most inexpensive fresh diet delivery service on the market (doesn’t compare to nutrisystem because they don’t ship fresh meals, they ship meals that don’t have to be refrigerated).
- Recently rated #1 diet delivery company by Epicurious
- There are no cancellation fees or gimmick pricing. There is no commitment or contract, and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 3 unique menus(low-fat, vegetarian & low-carb) and 20 plans to choose from.
- According to a University of Washington study published in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, high-quality, healthy foods cost on average $18.16 per 1,000 calories – just for the ingredients! That’s why eating healthy with Diet-to-Go is such a great value. With Diet-to-Go, you can get a delicious variety of fully prepared, healthy meals for just $17.02 per 1,000 calories. And, everything you need is included. No shopping, no complicated recipes, and no messy clean-up – It’s like having your own personal chef. Best of all, it may be less expensive than trying to do it on your own.
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.