We have such a busy weekend. First G and I are heading into NYC for a sneak peak at the hottest toys of the holiday season while helping to raise money and awareness for Operation Smile. Watch my twitter and Instagram feed for photos of that. Side-note – if you aren’t following me on Instagram what are you waiting for! After NYC we are headed to New Jersey for my twin nephews second birthday! We will meet up with T.J. and Rhody there. It will be his first big trip in the car so fingers crossed he doesn’t mind the 1.5 hour car ride.
Sunday we are headed to Muscoot Farm in Katonah, NY for an Old Fashioned Halloween. Hayrides, Halloween ornament making, a huge farmer’s market, & apple picking!
What are you up to this weekend?
- Nearly everything that G does is followed by a, “Oh Noooooo” which at first was freaking me out because I though something bad happened. Now, I know she is just talking her toddler babble.
- The other night we had pasta and chicken and G styled her hair all in a 50s Elvis style. See the photo below! LOL
- Since my BFF left on Monday from her weekend stay, G has been saying, “Bye bye Aunt Suze” ever since. We also saw some lobsters at the local Italian market while Aunt Suze was here and we are also hearing a lot of, Bye bye fishy”.
- G was eating some chicken nuggets the other day for lunch and one shot off her fork and on to the floor. Well, Rhody ate it in less than a second and now he has realized our food is way better than his. Now he won’t leave the side of G’s highchair. I missed having a dog to clean my floors.
- Finally with all the toddler babble I hear all day I’m laughing constantly. G is super expressive with her face, hands and toddler talk its just hilarious to watch her talk. Clearly she is my mini-me!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!