- G likes to look at herself in her huge, sliding-glass-door mirrors. Especially when she’s going crazy. When she dances and screeches, she checks to see what she looks like. When she has a full-blown tantrum, she checks herself out, too, as if to ask, “Do I look like a crazy, angry girl? OK, good, now I can keep on screaming.”
- Some mornings, she wakes up asking for me or Daddy. Other mornings, she wakes up and cries out, “Blue Car!” Good idea: start softening us up now for that Sweet-16 blue Beamer…or, more like that blue, beat-up Buick.
- G knows enough about Rhody’s wiener to say, “Eww!” whenever he rolls over.
- G now wants to be a puppy. She tries to pick up Rhody’s bone and toys with her teeth. Glorious…
- I think I’ve already mentioned how G says “Hello” like a Brit and “Bye-bye” like a Southern belle. She also says “Diaper” like a French mademoiselle: “Daipeh.”
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!