Sill going strong here with my pumpkin obsession. Found this lovely recipe through a fellow blogger and Instagram pal, AP and now I am hooked! Please try making these since you won’t regret if and it takes like zero effort! No skillz necessary.
- 1 box of chocolate or vanilla cake mix
- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 2-3 dashes of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash of cloves
- chocolate chips (or whatever kind of chip you like)
- Dump all ingredients into a mixing bowl except the chocolate chips and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and bake about 18-20 minutes in greased muffin tines.