There is a new app you should be aware of. Its call the WannaBeWell App. Do you take supplements as part of your healthy lifestyle? This app will remind you to do so. So easy! As a mom of a busy toddler and a 3 month old puppy I need all the reminders I can get and my phone is always with me. If I don’t have a pocket, I tuck that baby into my bra strap! Its my everything…camera, social connection, phone, calendar. I still take prenatal vitamins from when I was pregnant with G and sometimes I forget. Now, I won’t because I can simply set up a schedule with reminders once and the WanneBeWell App will never let me forget.
And, there is more!
- Create your own personalized Wellness Coach by choosing from a roster of customizable characters who will deliver daily motivational and educational messages to keep you moving towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Receive ‘Healthy Mission’ tasks given by the Wellness Coach and collect trophies for accomplishing the tasks.
- Explore the Supplement Resource Center, which offers users information about vitamins and other dietary supplements in a simple and easy to understand format. It houses thousands of articles and insights that help users make an informed dietary decision.
- Set up reminder to take – or restock – your supplements.
The WannaBeWell app is a comprehensive wellness resource that educates, activates and motivates those who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle. It is based on the three pillars of health at the core of the Life…supplemented program, Healthy Diet + Supplements + Exercise.
- Are you an AlphaWELL or an OhWELL? Find out by taking My Wellness Scorecard, a fun, free and interactive online quiz that provides an initial wellness assessment and offers tips and ways to improve your health.
- The Supplemental, a blog that provides a forum around healthy diet, supplements and exercise from an expert panel of bloggers. The Life…supplemented panel of experts share a variety of fresh and innovative perspectives to inspire you to make smart choices.
- The Supplement Resource Center houses thousands of articles and insights that help users make an informed decision about dietary supplements.
The app is free and for each app download, a $1 donation (up to $13,500) will be made to Vitamin Angels. This charitable organization reduces child mortality worldwide by connecting infants and children under five with vital nutrients.
I wrote this blog post while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Life…supplemented. As a thank you for participating, I received a $25 promotional item, and a $25 donation was made on my behalf to Vitamin Angels.