I am not going to do anything this weekend except sit around and lounge in leisure wear. I am feeling tired and lazy. G has given me a run for it this week and my body and mind need a rest. So, there!
- Now that G is putting sentences together the other morning she kept repeating, “Mommy…shower…stinky.” I had to hear it a few times before I could believe what she was saying. I called down for T.J. to come listen and we both laughed…and then I took a shower.
- G has learned how to put things into her pockets. The other day she was putting puzzle pieces into the pockets on a dress she was wearing. She had a fit when she couldn’t fit more pieces into each pocket. She then unloaded the pockets and tried to stuff them again. This went on for a good thirty minutes. Anything to keep a toddler occupied I guess?
- When she went to the doctor last Saturday for her cold, they asked her to open her mouth and say, “Ahhhhh.” Well, she has been asking us to do it ever since. Good thing she doesn’t have a tongue depressor or else I think we’d be in for it!
- Every morning when G comes down the stairs she greets Rhody with a big, “HI RHODY” and waves at him. They are going to be best buds these two. <3
- G pretty much can sing the alphabet. Although sometimes it goes like this, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, q, r, s, v, z! We are getting there and she will sing the entire song if we sing with her, but for now its whatever version she is in the mood for.
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!