Its the weekend! We are busily preparing for Hurricane Sandy…ugh! Hopefully it won’t be as bad as the weather channel is predicting. If you are in its path please be safe and get what you need to prepare. There is an app available from the American Red Cross for the most up to the date information.
- G is such a little mommy. This morning while I was getting dressed I heard her changing table drawer open and close. I went in to check that there weren’t wipes all over the place but instead I found her putting a diaper on her Cabbage Patch baby. She told me her baby poo-ed and needed a diaper. HAHA! I think my heart exploded from the cuteness!
- Every morning when T.J. leaves for work or is getting ready to leave G repeats, “Daddy work”. Sometimes she even points to the door! Sorry daddy, we have fun while your working, so go to work. 🙂
- When T.J. is thinking hard…he tends to make a sound like…ahhhhh…ya know, like thinking hard out loud. Now G totally copies him. She was putting a puzzle together and starting saying, “ahhhhhh” while she thought about placing the right piece in the right place.
- At dinner last night I tapped my nails on the table because I was annoyed. Guess who copied me? Yep! Guess its time to start watching myself and my actions.
- G is really into her Melissa & Doug puzzles. I took a video of her putting two different puzzles together and giving the pieces to me. She told me it was pie!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!