Welcome to the weekend! Both Grandma’s are in town for the long weekend. T.J. and I have to shoot up to Boston on Sunday for his good friend’s wedding. A good excuse for an overnight date night too! 🙂 What are you up to?
- G has become VERY talkative. She gets frustrated when I don’t quite understand what she is saying and repeats it over and over again with gusto until I finally guess what she means. She will also add hand gestures or wave her arms as if to say, “Hey, don’t you hear what I’m saying?” This gal is going to be a chatter box!
- G knows that when Rhody whines we take him out to do his business. Well, I certainly don’t jump when I first hear him. G goes and gets the leash and tells me, “Rhody peeeeee, Rhody peeeee” until I take the leash from her. Jeeze woman have a little patience!
- We went to Muscoot Farm last Sunday and then have quite a few animals. Cows, pigs, a giant hog, horses, you get the picture. Kids were running around everywhere looking at the animals. Since G knows what each animal is she was pointing them out and naming them. Once we left the farm she was saying “bye bye sheep, bye bye cow”…etc. Well, she has been saying goodbye to them every day since! Good thing we are headed back today so she can be reunited.
- POOP! Yet another new development on how to make a mess with your poop. IF you follow my Facebook page you may have seen the otherday my loooong comment about nap time and poop. Check it out…there was quite a bit of commenting!
- After G is finished with her lunch she let Rhody lick her hands clean. While this is happening she is laughing hysterically. A big jolly belly laugh. I know TJ would totally not allow it, but I just love how funny she thinks it is.
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at The Mommyhood Chronicles!