I am so looking forward to this weekend. Nothing to do, no party to plan, no traveling…ahh…home sweet home doing whatever! Well, maybe we will venture out to tag our Christmas tree. 🙂
- G has become very independent…or so she thinks. We have a gate at the bottom of the stairwell to go upstairs. We take it down and put it back up when we need to access the stairs. When I tell her to go upstairs for a diaper change or to play, she responds with a, “I do!” G is referring to taking the gate down. She wants to do everything herself. My little miss independent. 🙂
- T.J. taught G to give a thumbs up! I have to catch a picture of this. She puts her two little thumbs up and says, “Tumbs up!”
- G has graduated to a blanket from the sleep sack. Every night when we put her to bed we place her blanket over her. IF the blanket should come off while she is trying to fall asleep she yells out, “OH NO” until T.J. or I goes in and fixes it. Picky picky!
- G is really into counting. She counts everything including her body party. She was counting in the tub during her bath one night and counted three belly buttons. I was like, hmmm, three belly buttons?…noooo the other two “buttons” are boobies! So now she counts her boobies, “one, two, BOOBIES!” I crack up every single time she does it. HA!
- Check out this video T.J. took at G’s birthday party AFTER she licked the frosting off of THREE cupcakes! This gal never has sugar so the reaction was totally hilarious! 🙂