- Juliette Has A Gun | Mad Madame – Turn heads with this provocative new scent. The green chypre blend fuses a metallic-tinged rose oxide with a hint of black currant. Full size, $110-135
- Miss Jessie’s Original | Pillow Soft – This brand new lotion from our favorite curl-conscious brand leaves hair soft and feather-light, never stiff or crunchy. Full size, $22
- ModelCo | SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss – This Australian brand’s winning gloss coats lips with subtle color. Plus, the built-in mirror allows for easy on-the-go application. Full size, $16
- NUXE | Reve de Miel Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel – Pare down your regimen with these Parisian brand’s two-in-one cleanser and makeup remover. A soothing dose of honey leaves skin soft. Full size, $18.50
- Chuao Chocolatier | 7-pack Assorted ChocoPod – These bite-sized artisanal treats are made with premium Venezuelan cacao and come in a range of unexpected flavors. Full size, $7.95
Birchbox Brag December! | @Birchbox
December 16, 2012 By 7 Comments
The final Birchbox of 2012! What did you think overall of the boxes this year?
I had some that I loved and others, well, not so much.
One thing I would love to never see in my box again is fragrance! Blah.
Overall I did like this December box. I really am into the fragrance, even though I could do without it in my box every month. The chocolate was a nice bonus. 🙂 Lipgloss is really cool. The color seems like it would work for just about any skin tone and the mirror is just fab. Haven’t styled my hair curly in a while, been just blow drying it due to the crazy cold temps here. I am always up for a new curling product that isn’t heavy though.
What was in your Birchbox this month?
If you’re interested in signing up for birchbox, click here.