Rhody will be 5 months old on December 5th! He has filled our home with so much joy and laughter…okay sometimes he pisses us off with his puppy-ness, but we love him nonetheless.
1. You could throw your watch out and instead use Rhody as your clock. Just like our previous Golden, this dog thrives on routine. He LOVES to crunch ice and every morning I make myself an iced latte. The way he stands and looks at the ice maker on the fridge door is insane. He watches me ever so closely waiting for me to add the ice to my drink. Then I give him a couple pieces and he is the happiest puppy ever! Poor teething guy. A teething toddler and a teething pup.
2. Every time we feed Rhody, 3 times a day, he eats like its his last meal. Seriously insane the way this dog chows down. He likes to let out 1 bark while we prep his food dish. Like a warning shot!
3. Super snuggle bug this guy. He will cuddle all day, if you let him of course. And, he thinks he is small. He wants to lay on top of you. Sure, this might be okay now, but dude is suppose to get bigger!
4. Rhody gets so excited when people come visit he cries. He totally lets our little wimpers when the guests are petting him. It’s pretty cute! 🙂
5. Rhody is a major head tilter. It’s hilarious. Every time we talk yo him he turns his head as if he might really understand what we are saying. See for yourself…
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!