This is my first time linking up for Thankful Thursday, but I’m pretty excited to get started! Thanks Joanna!
This is what I’m thankful for this week…
- I am thankful for lotion! My skin would shrivel otherwise in the cold winter weather.
- Blogging, Twitter, Instagram and every other social media friend. Even if we haven’t met in real life, if means so much to me that we have the connections we do. <3
- Christmas decorations! I just love waking up to all of the decorations in our house. All the glitter, silver & gold, and lights make it so pretty and festive!
- My husbands job. We are so grateful he was able to land a job last year in the horrible economy. I am so fortunate that it has come full circle for us and we are searching for our first home.
- Afternoon teatime. When G wakes up from her nap each day, she drinks her milk and I drink my tea. 🙂
- Online shopping…since I haven’t even started my Christmas shopping. Ooops! Oh and of course Amazon Prime! Yay for two day shipping!
Want to share what you are thankful for? Come and link up with me over at Baby Gators Den!