The first Birchbox of 2013!
- allessandro | Cream Rich – launching exclusively in the Birchbox Shop, this antiaging hand cream is packed with grapeseed extracts to protect skin from UV damage. Full-size, $30.
- Harvey Prince - Most scents just smell pretty, but this blend of pink grapefruit and mango is designed to make you feel more youthful. Full-size, $55-98.
- Kerastase | Masque Chroma Riche – Designed to hydrate color-treated or dry strands, this nourishing mask has a built-in UV filter to keep highlights from fading. Full-size, $61.
- LASHEM | Double Trouble Lash Mascara - An innovative fiber mascara that volumizes and lengthens even the sparest lashes. Full-size, $19.99.
- My | Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer – Rich with pili and moringa oils, this healthy moisturizer gives skin a velvety matte finish that lasts all day. Full-size, $68.
Another perfume. Sigh…but I kind of like the fragrance, so thats good. If I were to get another Juicy perfume I think I would go crazy. I like the mattifing moiturizer and the hand cream. I haven’t used the hair masque or mascara yet. I’m thinking since its a new year I might subscribe to a new monthly beauty box. Have you tried any others? I’ve heard good things about Ipsy.
What was in your Birchbox this month?
If you’re interested in signing up for birchbox, click here.