Saturday! WOOHOO! Time for Saturday’s top 5 laughs! I missed posting last week for the first time EVER and I am back.
- Yesterday when T.J. got home from work he went upstairs and changed his clothes. Something he does everyday he works. When he came downstairs and sat down for dinner G asked where he had been. But then she answered his question by saying how he changed his clothes and his diaper! We all started laughing because it took us by such surprise. You just never know what is going to come out of a toddlers mouth.
- My friend Susan is visiting this weekend and G has been very excited about her arrival all week. She even was counting the days. First, she started with, “four days, Aunt Suz”. When Susan arrived on Thursday afternoon G was so excited she was literally going to burst. As Susan walked in, G flung down the clementine she was eating and threw a cardboard box. Then she ran around jumping up and down. How does your little one react to a visitor?
- The more houses we go to look at for our home search the more G understands what we are doing. At least once a day she asks us, “more houses”?
- T.J. was singing the alphabet song this morning with G and she got mad. She didn’t want to him to sing along. I think daddy’s feeling were a bit hurt.
- G is so chatty. She is our mimic. So, naturally we try and watch what we say. Yesterday Susan asked me a question and I responded, “damn right”! Guess what G said next? Yep! At least it wasn’t anything too bad right?
Have a great weekend!
I’m off to get a much needed pedicure with Susan in the winter!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!