My first edition of Thankful Thursday in the new year!
This is what I’m thankful for this week…
- To be giving G a younger brother or sister. Although she really has no idea what’s in store!
- Knowing that on or before May 1st we will be out of this rental and in our new home.
- That the sun is shining today! I love seeing the sun on a winter day. It really changes my mood for the better.
- FaceTime! We got to chat with both Grandma and Nonna earlier this week.
- BFF’s coming to visit. Next Thursday through Sunday my in life BFF will be staying with us. Even though we were in RI for a week of Christmas break we didn’t even get to hang out due to colds and scheduling.
- My crock pot. I’ve been cooking at least one or two meals a week in it.
- Making G laugh. I took this video yesterday while we were hanging out on my bed. Her laugh is just addictive!
Want to share what you are thankful for? Come and link up with me over at Baby Gators Den!