Time to remember what we are thankful for – Thankful Thursday
This is what I’m thankful for this week…
- I am so thankful that G sleeps at least twelve hours a night. It really gives me the rest I need to start a new day.
- For my best friend from Rhode Island who is on her way here to stay with us for the weekend. 🙂
- For my Facebook fans who always are engaging and have lots of great tips and recipes to share.
- Maternity leggings. I am pretty much living in mine. So comfy and fit nicely into all my boots.
- Rhody who keeps my feet warm every night while we snuggle on the couch and watch junky reality TV.
- Snow! We had an unexpected snowstorm on Tuesday night and woke up to the most beautiful winter wonderland.
- Surprise delivery of cupcakes when you are craving them anyway.
- This Electrolux vacuum that I recently got as a gift. Makes cleaning up toddler crumbs around the highchair and in the car a synch.
- Watching Sesame Street very morning with G. Its nice to just sit with her and sip my coffee for an hour before we plunge into the days activities.
Want to share what you are thankful for? Come and link up with me over at Baby Gators Den!