Time to remember what we are thankful for!
- This week I am happy to say that we are having another healthy baby girl!
- Thank goodness I saved all the beautiful clothes from when G was a baby. Even if there are about 10 full bins that we moved from one state to another.
- I am thankful for not having a tornado last night during the wild weather that came through New York and most of the East Coast last night. I hardly slept, but there wasn’t any damage to anything here so that is a relief.
- I am thankful to have a dishwasher. After living without one for three years in our last rental, I think I washed enough dishes for a lifetime.
- To have the opportunity to sit and eat breakfast with G every single day. We chat about what she wants to do and usually she is in the best mood after sleeping twelve hours.
- To have the sliding door open a crack and let some fresh air in. The temperature here right now is 50 degrees. To me, that means, open a door or window a bit. Get that stale winter air out!
- Hearing G’s little voice emerge more and more. She is so chatty now and listening to her put together a sentence or tell us a story is just precious.
Come and link up with me over at Baby Gators Den!