Happy Saturday! Not sure if we are due to get rain or snow, but either way Winter is still here. I live lining in New England but I’m ready to see some consistent sunshine and warmer days.
1. T.J. likes to say to G, “you got it baby” and last night she kept repeating it over and over when we put her to bed for the night!
2. G and I made banana bread muffins yesterday and after each addition of an ingredient I told her the name. So she would repeat, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, flour and so on. These are words she has never really said before and I was so impressed that she was repeating every word! I love that she loves to bake with me.
3. When my parents were here last weekend my dad did some puzzles with G. Well, it was getting close to lunch and I could tell me dad was getting hungry and tired. It was at that point G decided he should build something with every single MegaBlock in her room! My parents were visibly tired when they left to go home on Monday after all G’s activities. I told them they better rest up since soon there will be two to entertain!
4. Here is a photo of G’s reaction to eating the muffins we made. She gets here expressions from her Mama. Clearly the were a hit!
5. Here is a video I took of G playing with Rhody while he was trying to chew a bone. Good thing he is a patient pup!
Have a great weekend!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!