Time to remember what we are thankful for!
- It was so nice to see my parents this past weekend. They drove here on Friday and stayed through Monday. Such a big help with G and no pressure to do much of anything. They also brought lots of local RI food yummies! Bonus!
- Cooking Light magazine subscription from my mother-in-law. Last night I was able to whip up a from-scratch, healthful and delicious version of macaroni and cheese with broccoli by using everyday pantry items. I haven’t gone food shopping in way too long and the magazine was a lifesaver last night. Off to the market today.
- Hearing baby girls heartbeat yesterday at my monthly OB visit. Getting closer!
- Another visitor this weekend and from Rhode Island. I miss seeing everyone up there so I am always welcome to visitors.
- Maybe one more snow storm this weekend? Doesn’t really bother me and its always nice to wake up to freshly fallen snow. Okay, maybe as long as its less than twelve inches. 🙂
- Eating Cheerios and milk for breakfast this morning. Sometimes the old standard tastes so delicious!
Join the link up below! What are you thankful for this week?