So many thanks to all of you who wished me Happy Birthday yesterday. G wanted so badly to spend every single minute of our day together that she woke at 5:30am and then refused to nap. So that combined with the torrential rain we had all day had us all in our PJ’s all day long. She went to bed at 6pm and TJ and I were in bed by 9.
So, what is everyone thankful for this week?
- I was thrilled to have my dear friend from Rhode Island here for the weekend. We didn’t do much, but that made it all the better.
- I can hear the birds chirping and the doves hooting in the morning. That’s got to mean that Spring is near!
- Totally had forgotten that TJ has Spring break in a couple weeks! Yay for having daddy home to take day trips.
- After my mom having seven tests over the past several months to determine why her stomach is giving her pain the doctors still can’t come up with anything. Good news is its nothing serious but hopefully they can figure out something soon so she can be comfortable.
- Birthday gifts! I never expect gifts but its always nice to know that someone is thinking of you.
- Using Pinterest to help with inspiration for baby girl #2. Dangerous!
- Just ordered a Keurig Vue! I figure this will make mornings much easier in the months to come. So awesome that it makes hot and iced drinks. Do you have one?