Time to remember what we are thankful for!
- I am thankful to be prepared for the blizzard that is coming. I just went out this morning and got some more food and a ton of drinks. Now we wait and I am not leaving the house for anything.
- I may have mentioned it before, but back in October my father-in-law drove one of his trucks from RI to NY and gave us a ginormous amount of wood for our fireplace. Since we have electric heat, and loose power if the wind blows the wrong way, I am thankful to have all that wood to keep us warm this weekend during the blizzard.
- That G is taking a nap today, because after running from one store to another, this Mama is exhausted and needs to put her feet up.
- Good friends who tell you that Starbucks is BOGO again now through Valentine’s day! After 2pm I can go and get two drinks! YIPPEE!
- My local grocery store knowing me! Seriously, that can really make a shopping trip a more enjoyable experience. Especially when they give your toddler food. 🙂
- Smart Wool socks. These things are my absolute favorite sock for winter. I have raynaud’s which basically means my hands and feet are cold all.the.time. Like, my toes feel like little ice cubes that never melt. Anyway, many years ago, my snowboarding cousin introduced me to these socks and they are worth every cent.
Come and link up with me over at Baby Gators Den!