Time to remember what we are thankful for!
- Lets start with the fact that after a crazy blizzard last weekend, and my parents not being able to drive to NY for a visit, they are finally coming this weekend. I guess it works out since its a long weekend too.
- Waking up to a lovely coating of fresh snow this morning to cover the melted, yucky snow. The trees area all glistening and covered in white like powder puffs. So beautiful.
- Its Valentine’s Day! Hearts, pink, glitter, chocolate, flowers, cupcakes, and loves of hugs and kisses.
- Going to bed early. I went to bed before 9pm last night and slept until 6am when G awoke this morning It felt so good, but I think I could have slept even longer.
- Love for a new yogurt is making me pretty happy. If you like yogurt then you have to try this new Stonyfield Farm blends. Super yummy.
- Seeing G and Rhody play. He makes her giggle so loud it just cracks me up.
- The staff at Trader Joe’s handing out roses today! That sets the standard pretty high for markets and their customer service.
- A Starbucks date with my little. Got her an extra special treat. She just loves the mini vanilla scones.
Come and link up with me over at Baby Gators Den!