I had been a faithful Birchbox subscriber for the past year, but as the new year came I decided I wanted to try something else. I had several friends tell me about ipsy, which was formerly, glam and decided to give it a try.
Here is what I got in my first bag:
- Yaby Eyeshadow Refill - Whether you want to make a dramatic statement or just add a veil of color to your eyes, the yaby eyeshadow refills are extremely easy to work with. Can be used wet or dry and the smooth texture allows blending with ease. All shadows are vegan friendly and the pans are reusable for mixing.
- Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist - Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist tones, hydrates, and refreshes your face and hair while on the go, anytime of the day. Hydrate with the refreshing blends of organic juices for a fresh, radiant complexion.
- Glam RX Mini Freestyle Palette - The magnetic base is the perfect spot to store pan-only eyeshadows (2 of which are included in this Glam Bag!), blushes & bronzers, or whatever you need for perfect for quick touch ups on the go! Whether you are headed off to spring break or just need a cute & clever way to store products in your bag, you can create the perfect makeup look and take it with you with your exclusive GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette.
- LA Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Pouch - La Fresh® Travel Lite® portable towlette wipes are perfect for jetsetters, go-getters, outdoor enthusiasts and multi-taskers everywhere. Towlette packets are small in size, designed for practicality and are easy to apply discreetly. Each item is carry-on friendly and slim enough to slip into a pocket, purse or wallet.
- Last but not least the super cute cosmetic bag! I LOVE IT! Anchors on everything!
I’ve used all the products and here is what I think. The makeup palette I could do without, but its a cool idea. I LOVE the hydrating mist. Totally ordering a full size.
Hard to compare to Birchbox so far, but I think I’ll stick with it for a few months and see where I am then.