Feet can take a beating can’t they? I mean we use them all day every single day. My poor feet our suffering these days. Thank goodness for my Nature’s Sleep Slippers! Can a gal every really have too many shoes? No…and in my case I like a large selection of slippers. I need options.
These slippers are like heaven on my feet. We have marble tile in our kitchen and hardwoods throughout the rest of our place. Walking around on hard surfaces is not for me especially when I’m pregnant. The memory foam is just that. It totally contours to my foot. You know what these slippers remind me of? Spa slippers. Two of my favorite things about going to the spa? Slippers and robes. Bliss!
I love that I can wear them now with socks while there is still a chill in the air and without socks in the summer. They really have kept my feet feeling very toasty and that is saying a lot from a Mama who suffers from cold feet and hands aka raynaud’s syndrome.
And these slippers…
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
- S, M, L, XL
- Inner sole 75% cotton/25% polyester; outer sole thermoplastic rubber; lining 100% polyester
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US® approved
These slippers retail for $25.00 and come in the colors of lavender, pale blue and mocha. I was sent a size medium which is fitting my 7.5 sized foot perfectly.
Want to WIN a pair for yourself? Easy…enter on the Rafflecopter below. And be sure to connect with Nature’s Sleep on their Facebook page to enter all of their fantastic sweepstakes! GOOD LUCK!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.